The Travel List
Picture by : Laurent Carre
Things not to forget in your Travel Bag:
- Good walking shoes
- Slippers or sandals
- Tee shirts and sweat shirts
- Swimming suit.
- Formal Dress and Formal Suit ( Optional )
- Rain Plastic Body Cover ( Optional – Depends on the Country )
- Gloves and Ice Cap ( Optional – Depends on the Country )
Useful Items to bring:
- Additional Glasses ( Optional – If you cant see without your glasses then you must have at least one reserve)
- Memory Cards.
- Digital Recorder.
- Tripod. ( Optional )
- Sun block.
- Alarm clock.
- Tooth paste & Brush.
- Shaving Gel & Machine ( Beards – Optional for Hair as its very expensive to cut your hair in many countries and other countries you cant trust the barber, Its still your head ).
- Hand Gel.
- 110-volt transformer so you can use your 220-volt electrical appliances, such as razor, hair dryer, travel iron, etc. ( Optional )
- Electric Plug Convertor ( Better to have one ).
- Money belt: The flat type that you can wear under clothing.
- Small Back pack for carrying water, camera, etc.
- Compass ( Important ).
- Map ( Most of the maps you get from the information desk once you arrive in the airport )
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide ( Depends on where you’re going, They are the BEST ) it’s a must have.
- Travel diary and Pens: For journaling or memory-recording.
- Swiss Army Knife ( very helpful )
- First aid kit.
- Books to read in the traveling days.
- Mobile Charger.
- Musical Instrument. ( Optional – Just take your instrument with you because you will regret it if you can jam with someone in a different country and you don’t have your own Baby )
- Some souvenirs from your home country ( Optional but its important & special because you never know who you will meet )
- Military Travel Permission ( Optional )
- Plane Tickets
- Converted Money ( Depends on where you’re going )
- Visa Cards
Try not to have heavy luggage to be quick and practical.
It’s just some tips I learned from traveling & I think it might be helpful for anyone interested.
Pick what you need from the list & again it depends on where and when are you traveling .